For Course Information and to Register for Team Building
Team Leadership, Management and Development – 1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
This course aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to develop an understanding of teams. The importance of teams in organisations is examined to help understand how to manage teams and ensure organisation success.
At the end of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Recognise the difference between a group and a true team
- Understand team dynamics
- Identify group think
- Understand team synergy
- How do teams work?
- Team contributions to organisations
- Distinguish the difference between managing and leading a team
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your team
- Understand the stages of team development and how to take your team to the next level
- Develop a culture of trust within your team
- Monitor and control team performance
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
30th November 2023
6th February 2024
15th March 2024
24th April 2024
7th June 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org