For Course Information and to Register for Assertiveness & Confidence
Assertiveness & Confidence – 1 Day
Anyone who wishes to enhance their composure and personal profile at work, improve their assertiveness skills, and become more confident and effective in their interactions with those they work with.
This course aims to provide participants with strategies and tools to express their thoughts and opinions whilst being receptive to the needs, wants and feelings of other people. This course will also provide the tools needed to improve performance in areas of: self-belief; selfconfidence; communicating; listening; questioning; dealing with difficult people; influence; persuasion; professional presence; personal power; and more.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Assess your strengths and opportunities for improvement in relation to assertiveness and confidence
- Identify negative self-talk and formulate positive thinking
- How assertiveness and Emotional Intelligence are related
- Apply techniques for listening and speaking assertively and confidently
- Prevent conflict situations escalating by changing your approach and improving your responses
- Apply assertive communication techniques to people of all levels
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
20th December 2023
8th January 2024
21st February 2024
2nd April 2024
10th May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org