For Course Information and to Register for Microsoft Visio
Visio Pro Mastering – 1.5 days
To gain the most from this course, it would be beneficial if participants had a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system environment.
At the completion of this session, you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Navigate and use the Visio interface
- Work with the toolsets with expanded stencil lists and diagram types available in Visio
- Create and connect shapes
- Format text and objects in your drawings
- Produce Organisation charts
- Create Gantt & Cross Functional flowcharts
- Work with background master pages
- Understand and use layers to categorise shapes for easier adding and editing
- Organise all standard drawing, printing and page features together by creating templates and simplify and standardise creating shapes using custom stencils
- Use Visio templates and stencils to create powerful business diagrams
- Integrate Visio drawings with Word, PowerPoint, and the web
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
13th-14th December 2023
11th-12th January 2024
6th-7th March 2024
16th-17th April 2024
23rd-24th May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org