For Course Information and to Register for Write Effective Business Documents
Write Effective Business Documents -1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The aim of this course is to assist participants to develop the skills and knowledge required to plan, draft and write structured, clear and concise business documents.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- To plan documents to determine the purpose, appropriate format and communication mode
- Understand your audience need’s and draft text incorporating available data, information and knowledge according to proposed structure and content
- Create a Mind Map to highlight information that may be missing for the draft
- Learn how to structure business documents such as reports, letters and emails using design elements appropriate to your audience and purpose
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
20th November 2023
7th December 2023
16th January 2024
28th February 2024
5th April 2024
28th May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com