For Course Information and to Register for Building Resilience
Building Resilience – 1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Developing resilience is a personal journey. People do not all react the same to traumatic and stressful life events. An approach to building resilience that works for one person might not work for another. People use varying strategies.
This course aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge necessary to develop practical strategies to build personal resilience, manage stress and deal with change more effectively within the workplace and beyond.
Building greater resilience within the workplace culture will improve employee productivity, increase engagement and reduce staff turnover.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand different approaches to building resilience
- Discover how resilient you are
- Discover and measure your stress levels
- Recognise and understand healthy and unhealthy coping strategies
- Know and understand Thought, Energy and Stress management
- Increase Confidence and Develop strategies
- Develop a personal resilience plan
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
21st November 2023
31st January 2024
14th February 2024
4th March 2024
19th April 2024
8th May 2024
21st June 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com