For Course Information and to Register for Embracing Change
Embracing Change – 1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
This course aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge to respond proactively to change – not just to accept change, but to embrace it!
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the change process
- Identify the thoughts, feelings and actions people demonstrate at each stage of the process and therefore be able to recognise where they may be “stuck”
- Take a proactive approach to change
- Move quickly from “what’s happened?” to “what can I do about it?”
- Champion the change process
- Use the 4 Human Endowments to help you make better decisions when faced with change
- Help others deal more effectively with change
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
23rd November 2023
15th January 2024
5th March 2024
14th May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com