For Course Information and to Register for Microsoft OneDrive
Microsoft OneDrive – 1/2 Day
To gain the most from this course participants should have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer experience.
At the completion of this session, you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Save your files in OneDrive and then work with them from any device.
- Use OneDrive in your web browser or from the One Drive app, available on all your devices i.e. mobile phone
- To be more confident using this software and be able to use the features of OneDrive such as storing and retrieving data online and managing folders.
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
15th December 2023
No 2024 Dates – Please call
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org