For Course Information and to Register for Achieving Leadership & Success
Achieving Leadership & Success – 2 Days
Both experienced managers and executives, as well as aspiring leaders/managers will benefit from this course.
This course is uniquely designed to strengthen your leadership communication skills. Deepen your selfawareness with leadership training and empower your staff to improve performance.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Develop your unique leadership attributes and style to lead in an engaging and effective way
- Gain the people skills you need to master the art of leadership
- Assess your use of each leadership style and learn to adapt your style to the needs of others
- Learn how to effectively lead different generations in the workplace
- Lead more effectively by creating rapport, synergy and two-way trust
- Demonstrate and develop emotional intelligence and resonant leadership qualities
- Identify, reduce and prevent dissonant leadership behaviours
- Develop the ability to manage effective meetings
- Improve performance through empowerment and effective delegation
- Learn to provide feedback to inspire greater performance
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
13th-14th November 2023
9th-10th January 2024
15th-16th February 2024
25th-26th March 2024
17th-18th April 2024
4th-5th June 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com