For Course Information and to Register for Adobe Captivate e-Learning
Adobe Captivate e-Learning Essentials – 2 Days
There are no pre-requisites for attending this course; however, participants are expected to have a general understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system.
This course is designed for Adobe Captivate 2019 users who need to quickly create and easily maintain eLearning materials, software demonstrations, or simulations without having to learn how to program.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Create and publish demonstrations, simulations, and assessments that incorporate a rich variety of multimedia content
- Use 360 photos to create a workplace simulation or immersive learning environment
- Develop e-Learning that is SCORM 1.2 Compliant
- Develop eLearning projects that incorporate:
- Software Demonstrations & Simulations
- Incorporate existing PowerPoint files
- Quizzes and knowledge checks
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
23rd-24th November 2023
22nd-23rd January 2024
4th-5th March 2024
21st-22nd May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com