For Course Information and to Register for Resume Writing and Interview Skills
Resume Writing and Interview Skills – 1 Day
Participants will gain the most from this course if they are familiar with Microsoft Word and templates.
This hands-on course is designed to teach participants how to present their knowledge, skills and experience in a positive way to potential employers.
This course aims to teach participants the practical skills and techniques in effective resume writing and presenting themselves effectively during interviews.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Clearly identify your employment strengths
- Present your resume in a professional manner
- Identify proper format and content to include in a resume
- Understand the difference between a Resume vs. LinkedIn
- Be able to present yourself in a positive and professional manner to potential employers
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
23rd October 2023
18th March 2024
30th April 2024
21st May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com