For Course Information and to Register for Microsoft Publisher
Publisher Essentials – 1 Day
To gain the most from this course, participants need to have a basic knowledge of Windows. Users must have a working knowledge of at least one other Windows application.
At the completion of this session, you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand what Microsoft Publisher is
- Use some fundamental design and layout concepts
- Format text and modify paragraph properties
- Create and modify multi-page publications, insert pages, add continued notices, work with master pages, import text, and create columns
- Insert and modify AutoShape objects, crop pictures, wrap text around a picture, rotate and flip pictures, and create and modify WordArt objects
- Link data from other applications
- Print a publication, and prepare a publication for external printing
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
NO Available Dates – Please call
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org