For Course Information and to Register for Coaching and Mentoring
Coaching and Mentoring Skills – 1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The aim of this Course is designed to explain the what, how, when and where of both coaching and mentoring. It will equip you with the knowledge and skills to use coaching and mentoring. Coaching and Mentoring are the latest tools being used by organisations to capitalise on the potential of their employees and provide opportunities for development.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Identify the differences between coaching and mentoring
- Describe the benefits of coaching and mentoring to the individual, team and organisation
- Understand when and where to use coaching or mentoring
- Identify the characteristics of an effective coach or mentor
- Apply models to structure coaching or mentoring sessions
- Create development plans for employees from coaching or mentoring sessions
- Define and apply essential coaching skills, such as questioning techniques, listening and establishing trust
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
22nd January 2024
20th February 2024
19th March 2024
11th April 2024
29th May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com