For Course Information and to Register for Minute Taking
Minute Taking – Half Day
There are no pre-requisites for this session.
This course will prepare participants to be more effective minute takers in meetings.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the purpose of minutes
- Prepare and circulate minutes prior to a meeting
- Understand the relationship between meeting participants, the agenda, the meeting and the minutes
- Understand the roles and skills of the minute taker
- Take minutes in a variety of different meeting settings
- Understand the structure of minutes
- Take notes during a meeting
- Write up minutes
- Develop listening skills
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
16th November 2023
18th December 2023
25th January 2024
22nd March 2024
12th April 2024
26th June 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org