For Course Information and to Register for Train the Trainer
Train the Trainer – 1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The aim of this Course is to equip individuals who have had little or no training experience with the skills required to deliver engaging and effective training in the workplace.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Recognise the attributes of an effective trainer
- Apply adult learning concepts
- Cater for different sensory learning styles
- Use a variety of delivery methods to allow for the different ways in which adults think and process information
- Employ a range of effective verbal and non-verbal communication techniques
- Create a detailed session plan outlining learning outcomes, content breakdown and session timings
- Apply effective questioning techniques
- Deliver structured training more confidently
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
19th December 2023
1st February 2024
8th March 2024
24th May 2024
17th June 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org