For Course Information and to Register for Diversity in the Workplace
Diversity in the Workplace – 1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The common aim of cultural diversity training is to help individuals and organisations to achieve and develop their cultural competence. Cultural competence is broadly defined as the awareness, knowledge, skills, attitudes, practices and processes needed to function effectively in situations characterised by cultural diversity. It comprises cultural self-awareness, knowledge of other cultures and the ability to communicate and collaborate across cultures.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Learn about cultural diversity in the workforce and the business case for managing cultural diversity
- Identify the actual and potential impacts and benefits of cultural diversity
- Increase your understanding of culture and crosscultural interactions
- Develop your cultural awareness and cross-cultural communication skills
- Develop an action plan for managing cultural diversity in your business
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
11th December 2023
7th February 2024
16th April 2024
24th June 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com