For Course Information and to Register for Practical Project Management
Practical Project Management – 1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the skills, knowledge and practical expertise to effectively start, plan, execute and close projects in a controlled manner.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Define the basic project lifecycle and understand common project management terminology
- Develop a project charter to gain initial approval to a project
- Develop a project plan including scope, work breakdown structure, timelines, costs, role and responsibilities and other details of how the project will be managed
- Formulate a risk management plan for a project
- Provide support for project team members, especially with regard to specific needs, to ensure that the quality of the expected outcomes of the project and documented timelines are met
- Implement and monitor plans for managing project finances, resources (human, physical and technical) and quality
- Understand how projects enable organisations to effect change
- Close the project effectively including reviewing project outcomes and processes against the project scope and plan and document lessons learnt from the project
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
8th November 2023
12th December 2023
22nd February 2024
12th March 2024
3rd April 2024
20th May 2024
28th June 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com