For Course Information and to Register for Stress Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving – 1 Day
A basic understanding of corporate work environments and an open mindset and willingness to engage in group discussions and activities.
In today’s dynamic corporate landscape, the ability to think critically and solve problems effectively is invaluable. This workshop delves into the foundations of critical thinking and equips professionals with actionable problem-solving techniques. Participants will navigate through various real-world scenarios, harnessing tools to analyse, evaluate, and innovate.
At the end of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand the core concepts of critical thinking and its importance in a corporate setting.
- Apply structured methodologies to dissect complex problems and identify root causes.
- Differentiate between fact, opinion, and assumption.
- Use analytical tools and frameworks to arrive at well-informed decisions.
- Collaborate effectively in teams to brainstorm, discuss, and solve problems.
- Navigate cognitive biases and foster a mindset of continuous learning and improvement.
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
30th October 2023
14th December 2023
29th January 2024
7th March 2024
31st May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com