For Course Information and to Register for Time Management
Time Management Intensive – 1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
When life gets busy, it is common to feel overwhelmed or spiral into procrastination. You can spend an abundance of time doing things right, but if you are not doing the right things at the right times, it is simply a waste. This course will help you prioritise effectively and achieve maximum performance.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Develop strategies to do the right thing, on the right task, at the right time
- Recognise time stealers and time wasters, and implement strategies to reduce or stop their impact
- Manage your work environment to prevent and reduce time wastage
- Take back control of your inbox through effective email management
- Learning the art of saying ‘no’ in a way that’s honest and respectful
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
21st December 2023
19th January 2024
26th February 2024
13th March 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org