For Course Information and to Register for Respect, Equity and Diversity
Respect, Equity & Diversity (RED) – Half Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
To be able to implement real strategies in your workplace to encourage and support respect, equity and diversity.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Describe the aims of RED (Respect, Equity & Diversity) in the workplace
- Understand the legislative basis of RED
- Describe how respect, equity and diversity are demonstrated in the workplace and the benefits
- The role of Occupational Health and Safety
- Understand who is affected by inappropriate work behaviour
- The costs associated with breaches
- Demonstrate an understanding of discrimination, harassment and bullying.
- Describe your responsibilities in relation to RED
- Recognise others being harassed, discriminated or bullied at work
- Reflect on values and beliefs about diversity
- Attain new strategies and skills at work
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
13th February 2024
29th April 2024
3rd June 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com