For Course Information and to Register for Growing Emotional Intelligence
Growing Emotional Intelligence – 1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The aim of this course is to enable participants to manage their own emotions and build more effective relationships in all parts of their lives.
The principles models and practical exercises covered in this course are able to be implemented immediately in all professional situations and in life in general. When applied correctly and with dedication, they will produce startling results.
This in-depth course develops self-knowledge and understanding to improve effectiveness. The benefit is a depth of fulfilment both personally and professionally. It is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their level of performance.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Discover the difference between Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence competencies
- Understand the role of Emotional Intelligence in determining their success in their career and life in general
- Recognise the Emotional Competencies they need to develop in order to be more effective.
- Identify the emotions driving their reactive behaviour patterns
- Learn how to reprogram themselves to develop proactive patterns of behaviour
- Examine the effect their emotions and behaviour have on others
- Work more effectively with others and in team situations.
- Build more effective relationships at work and elsewhere
- Become more resilient to potentially stressful situation
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
15th November 2023
24th January 2024
6th March 2024
17th May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org