For Course Information and to Register for Stress Management – Navigating Workplace Challenges
Stress Management – Navigating Workplace Challenges – Half Day
An understanding of personal stress triggers and willingness to discuss and explore them in a confidential group setting
In the demanding corporate world, stress is often an unwelcome companion. This half-day workshop is designed to provide professionals with effective tools and strategies to manage and alleviate stress, ensuring they can maintain high levels of productivity and well-being. Participants will engage in interactive activities, discussions, and reflective exercises to better understand their stressors and learn how to counteract them.
At the end of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of stress and understand its impact on professional performance and personal well-being.
- Identify personal and workplace stress triggers.
- Apply techniques and strategies to manage and reduce stress both in and out of the workplace.
- Develop a personal action plan for stress management.
- Understand the importance of self-care and its role in preventing burnout.
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
28th November 2023
11th January 2024
27th March 2024
7th May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com