For Course Information and to Register for Persuasion & Negotiation
Persuasion, Influence and Negotiation Skills – 1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
This course aims to provide participants with the skills and knowledge to better influence and persuade the decision of others through building trusting relationships and to raise one’s confidence in dealing with a range of workplace negotiation situations.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Distinguish the difference between influencing and persuading in order to use the right skill at the right time.
- Understand and use your typical influencing and persuading style.
- Identify the essential elements that contribute to the ability to influence and persuade.
- Exercise your influence and persuasion skills across a range of situations.
- Identify your current negotiation style and how to adapt to suit different contexts and situations.
- Use tools and techniques to enable effective planning, delivery and review of negotiation situations.
- Improve your planning during the prenegotiation period through early identification of potential issues and ensuring your priorities are established.
- Use strategies to overcome negotiation barriers and pitfalls while improving cooperation between parties.
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
27th February 2024
9th April 2024
11th June 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org