For Course Information and to Register for Adobe Acrobat
Mastering Adobe Acrobat Pro DC – 1 Day
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with computers and exposure to Windows, as well as common productivity tools such Microsoft Office Word.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Access information in a PDF document
- Create and save PDF documents
- Navigate content in a PDF document
- Modify and Enhance PDF documents
- Review PDF documents
- Convert PDF documents
- Finalise PDF files for printing
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
16th November 2023
5th December 2023
19th January 2024
1st March 2024
28th May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org