For Course Information and to Register for Presentation Skill & Public Speaking
Presentation Skills & Public Speaking – 1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
This course targets the techniques required to plan and deliver your presentation.
You’ll learn how to control anxiety and improve articulation and listening skills. Most importantly, you’ll build the confidence to speak in front of groups and make your presentations interesting, dynamic and effective.
Throughout the day you will be doing practical exercises and at the end of the course deliver a ten minute presentation to the class. (NB: Presentations may be recorded with personal mobiles – optional).
At the end of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Open a presentation, connect with the audience and close powerfully
- Understand your audience, and develop the key message you want the audience to retain and/or act upon
- Handle presentation fears and nerves
- Look and sound confident
- Expand your skill in handling questions and thinking and speaking on your feet
- PowerPoint Tips & Tricks
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
15th December 2023
18th January 2024
12th February 2024
8th April 2024
22nd May 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com