For Course Information and to Register for Microsoft OneNote
Microsoft OneNote – 1/2 Day
To gain the most from this course, participants need to have at least some experience in working with Microsoft Office applications in a Windows environment.
At the completion of this session, you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Open and Navigate notebooks
- Create a new simple notebook
- Work with sections and pages
- Add various forms of content to a notebook
- Apply formatting to note text
- Work with note containers
- Work with tables
- Create and work with tags
- Create and work with a custom template
- Apply page formatting
- Work with the Outlook integration features in OneNote
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
8th November 2023
29th February 2024
15th April 2024
3rd June 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - firstname.lastname@example.org