For Course Information and to Register for Performance Management
Performance Management -1 Day
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The aim of this course is to learn how to use the “SMART” approach to devise appropriate annual performance objectives. Tips and techniques for effectively coaching your staff and monitoring performance during the performance management process.
You will have several opportunities to practice what you learn through role plays, case studies, and other activities. As a result of attending this course, you will significantly enhance your ability to give and receive objective and constructive performance feedback.
At the completion of this course you should have the skills and knowledge to:
- Articulate the benefits of using a performance development plan and the consequences of not having one in place.
- Distinguish the elements of an effective, integrated performance development system.
- Devise “SMART” annual performance objectives (e.g., objectives that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and trackable).
- Understand the roles of manager and staff in the performance development process.
- Provide a culture of respect and trust within the performance development process by effectively coaching and listening to your direct reports.
- Practice giving and receiving objective and constructive performance feedback with confidence and reduced anxiety.
- Identify best practices for handling challenging situations in performance management.
Face-to-Face Available for Canberra or Webinar.
2nd February 2024
20th March 2024
30th May 2024
19th June 2024
When registering for this course you are agreeing to the following cancellation policy.
To re-schedule or cancel a booking, please notify Wizard with 5 full working days’ notice, prior to the commencement of the course.
*Cancellation is required in writing*
– Should we receive less than 5 full working days notice, the full course costs will be charged
– We are happy to accept a substitution prior to the commencement of the course
– Substitutions must have application knowledge at the appropriate level
Registration email/URL - email@example.com