Face-to-Face and Webinar training available
You will be contacted after registering to discuss delivery style
Wizard Corporate Training is one of the leading training providers in Australia. Having launched in ACT in 1992, we now have a national presence across the country and offer a range of Microsoft Office courses. With over 22 years experience in the Australian IT end user, Project Management and Professional Self Development training industry, Wizard’s experience in the corporate training field is second to none. We provide a comprehensive Microsoft SharePoint Courses Canberra for small business, corporate and government employees.
Wizard Corporate Training is one of only a few Gold Certified SharePoint partners in Australia, specialising in customised SharePoint Intranets for medium to large organisations wanting to improve the way they communicate, work on and share information.
Wizard offers comprehensive and practical training in Microsoft SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2007. Our SharePoint trainers are SharePoint experts. They each have many years’ experience in planning, implementing and supporting SharePoint for organisations in the commercial, government and not‑for‑profit sectors.
The SharePoint Courses Canberra is designed and delivered by experts in their field to make sure participants are fully prepared to handle Microsoft SharePoint in all types of work environments.
Our SharePoint courses Canberra is offered in the Canberra CBD and in-house across Canberra. We also offer onsite corporate training packages so please get in touch for personalised service and a quote.
Microsoft SharePoint is a powerful, feature‑rich software solution that can open a whole new world of possibilities for organisations, their employees and business partners. However, without adequate training it’s likely that users will never gain the maximum value from the system. For the organisation, this will result in a poor return on its SharePoint investment
This course is recommended for SharePoint site owners working with SharePoint 2013 Server, SharePoint 2016 Server and SharePoint Online (as part of Office 365). Participants in our public courses use SharePoint 2013 Server to complete the training activities. However, the training manual provided discusses all versions and highlights any differences.
Microsoft SharePoint courses Canberra is also available in Melbourne and Perth. To find the course dates and course locations for our Essentials, Designer and Advanced SharePoint courses follow the links for each state.
Intermediate Excel training
Chris Rai from Wizard Training is extremely knowledgeable and informative regarding Excel. As a relatively new user to excel, Chris broke it down into pieces and practice session templates. Thanks again Chris for sharing your experience 🙂
Eric was totally great!
Eric was totally great! He took the time to lay a foundation of basic knowledge, but was then very happy to tailor the course content to our needs. He is a generous teacher, and communicates with humour and enthusiasm.
Covered the Dreamweaver application well. History and detail into HTML code. Eric took on feedback from the first session to tailor the second session to our needs
We had the course delivered for a group of us (7) from the agency to learn how to edit web content for both our external website and our new (still developing) intranet.
Janene was an amazing facilitator and made the course so enjoyable. Janene was able to make the course suit my needs and work at my pace.
Interesting and Informative Course
Found the course and format very interesting. I learned a lot of extra functions of PivotTables I had no knowledge of previously.
SharePoint Courses Canberra
Wizard Corporate Training was founded on, and continues to build on, a basis of using experienced educators to develop, deliver and support our training programs.
Our SharePoint courses Canberra covers all skill levels, with Essential and Advanced courses available, for all current versions of Microsoft SharePoint.
These courses range from half day, full day to two day courses.
Microsoft SharePoint Course Will Teach You
- Create a team site using a standard SharePoint template and add text, images, hyperlinks, Web Parts and tables to pages.
- Work with Libraries and lists.
- Create apps to import records from spreadsheet, conduct surveys, export the results to excel.
- Use SharePoint calendars and tasks.
- Create and maintain a document library, enable version control and integrate with Office documents.
- Use workflow to automate and alerts to notify.
- Learn to set site permissions, apps permission and items permission.
Some Of The Topics Covered
- Navigate SharePoint interface
- Understand pages, lists and libraries
- Search SharePoint
- View your stream of newsfeed updates
- Follow a site/document/user
- Engage in newsfeed conversation
- Show/hide newsfeed activity
- @mentions, #hashtags, liking
Setting up a new site
- Understanding sites, subsites, site collections
- Create a team site
- Change site theme
Creating and managing pages
- Edit existing pages
- Create new page
- Add images, lists, tables
- Create hyperlinks
- Embedding code
Working with library apps
- Create a document library app
- Add/delete documents to a library
- Document properties
- Check-in/check out
- File versioning
- Add columns
- Create a picture library app
The Recycle Bin
- Restore items
- Permanently delete items
- Site collection recycle bin
Working with list apps
- Issue tracking app
- Links app
- Promoted links app
- Contacts app
- Synchronise contacts with Outlook
- Import spreadsheet app
- Custom list app
- Managing Items in a list
- Add Web Parts / App Parts to a page
Working with views
- Create a view
- Modify existing views
- Personal views
- Modify Web Part with a view
- Key filters
- Subscribe to alerts for a list, library, document or item
- Change alert settings
- Cancel an alert
Customising the Navigation
- Unlink global navigation from parent site
- Add links via drag and drop
- Add links via list/library settings
- Add manual links
- Permission levels
- Manage permissions for a new subsite
- Modifying groups
- Unique permissions for a list/library
- Stop inheriting permissions
Working with Calendars
- Create a new calendar
- Add/edit events
- Multiple calendars
- Calendar overlay
- Synchronise a calendar with Outlook
Working with Wikis
- Create a wiki library
- Wiki link syntax
- Content approval on a library
- Create an approval workflow
- Using a workflow
- Assign a workflow to a file
- Manage workflows
- Create a very simple custom workflow
- Create a survey
- Set up branching logic
- View survey results
What We Do?
Consultancy & Customisation
Our facilities also include a large break out area, and are close to public transport. Wizard staff will be on hand to assist you and your clients during your time with us.
Wizards relationship with training facility providers in other states means that we are able to assist in, and if required, project manage national facility hire requirements. Let Wizard help arrange your next room hire!
- Data Projectors
- Whiteboard & Markers
- Up to 16 PC’s (ask us for our latest specs)
- Trainer PC
- The rooms can easily be configured to a layout of your choice
- Data Projectors
- Whiteboard & Markers
- Instructor PC
- Room setup, with choice of layout, u-shape, pod
- Refreshments available all day
- Morning & afternoon tea
- Restaurant lunch (optional)
- Close to city parking and public transport routes
- Friendly staff to greet your attendees